Cape Breton Island is easy to reach:
From Europe: within 6 hours from all mayor Airports you will arrive in Halifax.
Nova Scotia is 5 hours behind Central Europe time.
From Halifax, Mainland Nova Scotia:
Halifax - Truro - New Glasgow - Antigonish - Canso Causeway/Cape Breton - Port Hawkesbury
- at the rotary behind the Canso Causeway, turn right towards Port Hawkesbury
- stay on the road through Port Hawkesbury until you come to a traffic light,where you can only turn left or right
- turn left
- Follow the old Highway No 4 towards Cleveland, Dundee Golf Resort
( not 104 towards St Peter's )
- After about 15 minutes you will cross the River Inhabitants on the MacLean's bridge.
- Turn left immediately after the bridge and directly right again towards West Bay, Dundee
- After another 10 Minutes you will reach the only junction where you can turn right towards Dundee and St Georges Channel
- turn right at this junction and follow this road along the Bras d'Or Lake
- Once you reach the Dundee Resort, keep going for another 7km. Look out for a big blue garbage box on your right hand side and our 4x8 signs.
- Follow up the gravel driveway for about 1km until you see our "Welcome" sign
On google maps, look for
39 Husky Lane, 6052 St Georges Channel
Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia,
( you will also find us under our old name Sporting Mountain Cottages ) and follow the directions.
Make sure the address is entered correctly. Enjoy your trip!!!